Discover our natural solutions for agricultural management
These innovative and effective agricultural management solutions are designed to help increase productivity by reducing harmful ammonia levels, eliminating odors and providing moisture absorption.
Several of our ag management products are OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) Listed for use in organic production.
Please click on the boxes below to discover more about our innovative products.
HOW CAN THESE PRODUCTS BENEFIT MY OPERATION?
Ammonia has a very strong odor and often accumulates in barns, stalls and stables. It is one of the most dangerous gases that is present in the air. As a result, ammonia emissions can negatively impact your animal’s health and performance. Ammonia irritates an animal’s eyes, lungs, sinuses, mouth and skin and also makes them more vulnerable to infection. Furthermore, humans can be harmed by high levels of ammonia. It is important to control ammonia in order to protect your livestock, yourself and the environment.
High levels of ammonia can lead to:
- Decreased animal health, including higher incidences of respiratory disease, ammonia burns or breast blisters and coccidiosis
- Decreased broiler growth, feed conversion rates and egg production
- A poor working environment for employees
- Significant air pollution
In contrast, lowering ammonia emissions can save producers money by:
- Decreasing ventilation costs, while maintaining feed efficiency
- Lowering heating costs, especially in winter months
- Less condemnations
- Decreasing production costs per pound
Our agricultural management products are composed of natural ingredients that have the ability to absorb odors and, as a result, create a fresh, clean and pleasant environment for your livestock, yourself and your employees.
Controlling moisture in pens, barns and stalls provides the following benefits:
- Drier litter and pens give off less ammonia, therefore, increasing productivity
- Reducing moisture inhibits bacteria growth and also the spread of viruses
- A dry environment creates an unsuitable habitat and breeding ground for many insects including house flies and darkling beetles
- Drier manure is easier to clean out and spread
- Aids in composting